Saturday, September 15, 2007

Modern Pinky Magazine

There's a thread in one pinky forum that features mock magazine covers created by its members. I decided to join in the fun and make my own.

I wanted a magazine for the modern Pinky. It should feature articles that will cater to their taste and provide them with information to become a true 21st century girl. I called it "Modern Pinky".

For the maiden issue, I decided to put one of my favorite girls on the cover. I took Maki for an afternoon photoshoot and chose my favorite photo. I also thought of three great articles to feature on the cover. These included articles of pinky vacation spots, pinky horoscope and advise on pinky finance.

Here's the cover. I had a great time creating this cover, hope you like it.


1 comment:

Gita Asuncion said...

wow! this is so creative! dapat talaga may magazine na ang ating girls na all about them no! they deserve it!
obvious naman kung sino ang favorite mo no.... ;-)